TAC has dormitories for boys and girls with a total capacity of 148 students: 74 boys and 74 girls. Student can choose to board on campus for 5 days or 7 days a week.
Please click here for the Dormitory Handbook. (in Turkish)
The building is comprised of symmetrical sections for boys and girls which have the same plan.
Each room accomodates three students. This number changes according to the student's grade level and the number of new arrivals and departures.
The placement of prep students into dormitory rooms as decided by the dormitory administration while the placement of grade 9-12 students is based on their own preferences.
Students are able to personalize their own space in the dormitory room which has units the bed, bookshelves, study desk, mini fridge, wardrobe and shoe racks.
• There is A TV, desks and a wireless internet connection in the dormitory lounge which is designed for students to spend their free time and relax.
• Students can use their personal laptops provided that they follow the rules in the Boarding Handbook.
• Daily newspapers and weekly magazines are available in the lounge.
• The daily attendance is taken at the office. Students also check from the office whether their parent permission faxes are received or not.
• It is compulsory to attend the study hall under the supervision of teachers between 19:00-20:30 on weekdays.
• There is a shared bathroom on each floor. Each bathroom has 5 showers, 6 sinks and 6 WCs.
• Bathrooms are cleaned by the cleaning staff on. a daily basis.
• There is hot water available in the bathrooms.
• Each floor has a small kitchen with microwave, kettle and fridge.
• Students can keep their meals and drinks in the refrigerator in the kitchen or in the mini-fridge in their room.
• Each student is responsible for cleaning the kitchen after use.
• There is a laundry room with 7 washing machines and 7 dryers on the ground floor of each section.
• Student laundry is washed and ironed by the cleaning staff.
• Laundry detergents are provided by the school.
• There is an iron and ironing board in the laundry room.
• Boarding students eat their meals in the school cafeteria.
Weekday breakfast times: 07: 00-08: 10
Dinner on weekdays-weekend: 17.30-18: 45
Weekend breakfast time: 09.00-11: 00
• Lunch times are based on the school's timetable.
• There is an infirmary on the campus that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Boarding students who get sick can stay in the infirmary with the approval of a doctor to avoid infecting others and to be under examination.
• Students are not allowed to have medication in the room. All student medication are kept in the lockers in the infirmary.
• There is a telephone on each floor
• Students can use their mobile phones by following the rules in the Dormitory Handbook.
• All parental permissions are approved by fax.
There is a Yapı Kredi ATM on campus.